Saturday, September 15, 2007

Do Not Drink Bottled Water left in your car

Drinking Bottled Water Kept in Car....a friend whose mother recently
got diagnosed with breast cancer. The doctor told her: women should not
drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The doctor said that
the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can
lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink that water
bottle that has been left in a car and pass this on to all the women in
your life. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware
and just might save us!!!!

The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they
have found these toxins in breast tissue.
Post a Comment